Tuesday 23 February 2010

FromTheShadowsBackIntoBlogLand


This is my live in neighbour
he lives in a nest in the vine
where he sleeps most of the day
when I discovered the nest
and tried to photograph him in it
he came out, indignant, and wanted
his picture taken properly.

at night he awakes and plays
constant drum beats on the roof

He awoke me to do some more blog postings
I have been absent because I was busy
scanning 8000 images from slides into my computer

well, now I am back, and in time,
show you some of them

"scanning my past into the present"

3 comments:

  1. glad your back! off now to your pictures. Did the old potters react?

    love
    yvette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a link..helaas.
    Wat hebben jullie toch een leuke dieren in Australiƫ.

    yvette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your neighbor has such a nice face!
    Looking forward to past pictures. -J

    ReplyDelete